Associate Director- Sport Venue Design and Major Events
Understanding and providing real value to fans (ticket holders) is crucial to stadiums and clubs to ensure they return to stadiums instead of watching the games at home. The ‘premium’ feeling is important for all seats, irrespective of the price paid for the seat. Stadiums and clubs have been exploring new services and experiences that they can offer to ensure the best possible experience is delivered for the best value.
- Providing the convenience and luxuries in a stadium on par to everyday life
- Creating experiences to engage audiences, from loyalty programmes, to in-seat F&B delivery to plug points and Wi-Fi to the right merchandise experience
- Data is the new oil: Understanding better through data insights
With over 70 million Esports viewers based in Europe, and Europe accounting a third of global revenue, Esports is now becoming a mature market with solid potential of becoming a multi billion dollar business. Clubs, stadiums and large organisations have already started to notice and leverage its potential. They have created communities, teams and developing or have developed arenas to host Esports tournaments in their facilities. With media rights poised to grow 500% from 2016 to 2020, and 32% of global Esports revenue already coming from Europe, stadiums, clubs and organisations are getting into the Esports hype!
- Understanding the true value of Esports for your club and/or stadium
- What goes into creating an Esports enabled community?
- Pros and Cons of Esports and evaluating the return of investment