Chief Operating Officer
Manchester United Football Club
Stadiums are no more just a sporting venue but a multi purpose facility catering to numerous activities and stakeholders. They are an essential part of the community and city too. Creating futuristic, sustainable and multi-purpose facilities have become the new trend for stadium and club owners.
- The future of stadium design, technology, infrastructure and experience
- Converting non-sporting fans to customers of the future and creating a loyal and engaged fanbase
- How technology and trends will impact commerciality, partnerships and broadcast
- Creating sustainable, efficient and commercial strategies for current and future stadiums
- Stadiums for legacy: Ensuring continuity, engagement and revenue across the calendar year
- Stadiums for more than sports: What else can stadiums offer for non-sporting activities and communities around the stadium?
- Using stadiums for Esports, concerts, boxing tournaments and more to drive revenue yearlong.