World Stadium Congress 2017 Agenda
The countdown to the World Stadium Congress 2017 begins now!
Have your registered your seat for the biggest gathering of leaders in sports & stadia?
Don’t miss your chance to join us at the 8th edition of the World Stadium Congress from 21-24 May 2017 at The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa in Doha, Qatar, and meet with organising committees, sporting federations and associations, stadium owners, architects, consultants, contractors and material and solution providers from over 20 countries to discuss the delivery of the most modern stadiums, issues around legacy as well as what it takes to deliver memorable tournaments.
Hurry! We are fast approaching the event dates and we have limited number of delegate seats available. View the pricing and register online now for immediate confirmation or email us at email@example.com to confirm your payment and booking details.
Don’t leave it too late. If you are planning to attend the event, this is your last chance to reserve your place.
Take a look at the agenda now and find out what's in it for you.
- Hear from our MVP experts about the best practices in stadium design to implement these in your future projects
- Meet companies responsible for delivering the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar™ to understand their immediate requirements and position yourself to win business
- Understand the importance of legacy and how you can develop a commercially-successful stadium that can be used for multiple purposes
- Find out the requirements for the 2026 FIFA World Cup™ to prepare yourself for the most comprehensive bid and improve your chances of success
- Network with sports industry professionals from over 20 countries and establish long-lasting relationships that will benefit you in future business development plans
If you are looking to make the most of the learning and networking opportunities this event has to offer you, then you cannot miss this global stadia and arena event.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.